|Both awkward & awesome, don’t you think?|
One of my absolute favorite features of my friend Sarah’s blog is her “Awkward & Awesome Thursday” posts. They’re fun, irreverent and startlingly honest. I love her so much and I love that she is real on her blog; admitting the mess ups/frustrations of the week and the highlights, as well. So, I’m totally stealing her meme and copying 🙂 So, here is my very first Awkward & Awesome Thursday post!
- The number of times I had to backup while trying to type the word awkward. It’s very appropriately spelled, don’t you think?
- Starting to swim at the Y. Bathing suit, ear plugs, goggles…not pretty at all, but necessary.
- Also awkward, how little swimming I was able to do. Can we say OUT OF SHAPE??
- Getting emotional in a meeting where it was totally unnecessary. Hopefully no one really noticed.
- Having three theme days on my blog this week. I hope I can keep them up. It feels good to be doing some writing!
- Spending time with my sweet friend Erica last night. Seriously deep conversation, lots of laughter and just feeling like I was hanging out with a sister.
- Madi having a good vet appointment. I worry a lot about her, and it’s good to know she’s in good health.
- Getting all my fall thirty-one goodies! I love new bags and purses!
So, I have to ask? What has been awkward or awesome in your world this week?