|I have no idea where the first came from, but I think it can be attributed here.|
In this week’s installment of Awkward & Awesome (as featured on Sarah’s Blog):
- Politics everywhere. I have opinions, but I don’t like to talk about them. Mostly because I don’t want to get into a fight with everyone all the time. Is it November 7 yet?
- The pool being so full at the Y that I had to wait for 20 minutes to swim for 15. How is it swimming is harder this week than last?
- Feeling anxious and stressed all the time. Can someone say too much on my plate?
- Having a short week and not really being able to remember what day it is!
- Being forgetful! I hate forgetting things/leaving them to the last minute!
- Not answering emails from work for an entire day. It was nice to unplug, so to speak.
- How much my husband is encouraging me to take time for myself to work out. Go, Tim!
- Friends near and far who love me, despite my craziness sometimes.
- Getting to talk to my mom for a few minutes last night. Love her so.
- Checking things off the to-do list. Even though each thing checked off is replaced by something else!